In today’s fast-paced world, taking care of our health and wellbeing can often take a backseat. However, it is essential to prioritize our physical, mental, and emotional health to lead a fulfilling life. A holistic approach to wellness can help us achieve this balance. Esther’s Place is an excellent example of a holistic approach to health and wellbeing that offers a range of services to promote overall wellness.
Esther’s Place is a wellness and rehabilitation center that is dedicated to helping individuals prevent and recover from injury, illness, or other conditions that may impact their physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. Licensed by Health Facilitiies Regulatory Agency (HeFRA), Esther’s Place offers a range of services that focus on a holistic approach to wellness which include:
- Pain Management & Physical Therapy
- Relaxation/De-Stress & Rehabilitation
- Fitness & Sports Injury Support
- Active Aging & Caregivers Support
- Dietetics/Nutrition & Psychology
- Halls & Meeting Room Rental
Physical health is an essential aspect of overall wellness, and Esther’s Place offers services that promote physical health. The center offers diet and fitness classes that focus on strengthening the body, improving flexibility, and reducing stress. The vision of the Esther’s Place Service, part of the The Chika Service Group, is to see enabled clients, especially older adults, women and girls living as full a life as possible across their physical, mental and social health and wellbeing.
Service Objectives: In furtherance of our mission and vision, we aim to provide and/or connect clients to a wide variety of services that improve and enhance their health and wellbeing. We therefore aim to:
- Promote the rehabilitation, habilitation and well-being of individuals
- Provide support to people in preventing ill health, promoting wellness and recovering health and wellbeing.
- Provide access to a range of interventions that allow individuals to affordably manage their emotional, physical, social and psychological wellbeing
- Enable individuals to develop coping strategies in response to challenges to their wellness and wellbeing
- Enable individuals to access support to progress to an optimum level of independence exercising choice, control, and being empowered
- Support individuals to connect with their peers and feel less lonely and socially isolated
- Support individuals to optimise physical and emotional wellbeing
- Support service users be independent, have increased social skills and manage their long term conditions
- Support service users to appropriately manage their recovery from incidents of acute ill health
Cyclux designed Esther’s Place website to help build a digital brand awareness, promote health blog and wellbeing products. Kindly visit www.esthersplacegh.com for more details.
In conclusion, Esther’s Place is an excellent example of a holistic approach to wellness. The center’s range of services cater to each individual’s needs and preferences, promoting physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. By embracing a holistic approach to wellness, individuals can achieve balance and harmony in all aspects of their lives, leading to a sense of overall wellbeing.